What can I do for your traffic generation?
I decide whether your post goes viral or collects dust in your archives.
I set the tone for the way your site is talked about… or not talked about at all.
I can make or break your business.
I am the true voice behind the throne (of your business).
Who am I?
Creating a Movement vs Driving Traffic
Have you seen my latest website traffic guide yet?
You definitely should.
It’s one of the most comprehensive and visual tutorials on the mechanics of driving traffic.
However, the mechanics of traffic are nothing without… love.
If you can’t turn traffic into an audience that falls in love with your site (create a movement, in other words), you are a clanging cymbal.
Creating a movement…
- has a snowball effect – people tell their friends, who tell their friends, who tell their friends;
- will result in more and more business over time with no extra traffic building strategies;
- opens the possibility of making repeat sales off the same person.
- has very little leverage and scalability on its own;
- heavily depends on third-party sites, like Google, social media, etc.
- reminds me of a leaky bucket: you keep filling it, yet it never gets filled.
The point I am trying to drive here is this:
Creating a movement is the single most powerful traffic generation strategy for YOUR business.
Create a Movement: Apple
The most successful and lucrative online ventures have always been the ones that were driven by their engaged audience.
Just look at Apple.
Are Apple products really that much better than anything else on the market?
I dare to say “no” (even though I am an avid Mac user).
It’s their incredibly fanatical audience that made them into a number one consumer electronics company – Steve Jobs really knew how to create a movement.
Create a Movement: Seth Godin
Seth Godin is an author and a thought leader.
He runs some of the most popular blogs around.
His books shoot to the best-seller list in a matter of days.
He gets 7-figure advances from publishing companies to write these books.
How does he do it?
You guessed it: he’s built a relationship with a loyal and engaged audience who hangs on his every word.
Create a Movement: TED
TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading.
How did they get so successful so quickly?
They built an audience.
They created a movement.
The Audience Business Blueprint Infographic
If you are a visual person, you are going to love this.
Danny Iny (FirepoleMarketing.com) has just published an awesome inforgraphic that captures the essence of an audience-driven business.
Here’s what the “Audience Business Blueprint Infographic” includes:
- The four CRITICAL steps that you need to take to build your Audience Business, and the *order* in which you have to take them (click here to download)
- A detailed breakdown of what each of the four critical steps entails (click here to download)
- Links to my favorite resources that will help you to implement the four steps in your audience business (click here to download)
Is Audience REALLY that Important?
Why are we REALLY talking about this today?
Does This Sounds Familiar?
It definitely resonated with me, as it did with most of the attendees of Danny’s Audience Business webinar last week.
We tend to get so close to our businesses that we can’t see the forest behind the trees.
We know there’s a problem, we can almost put our finger on it, but can never really touch it.
Know the feeling?
That was actually one of the reasons I became such a huge fan of Danny Iny to begin with.
A few months back, when I felt like Traffic Generation Café was growing, yet going nowhere, I called Danny.
After an hour-long conversation, my head was clear, my thoughts were organized, and my pink glasses were off.
It was then that I started seeing the bottlenecks and the missing links in my business.
It was then that I noticed all the trees in front of me, but most importantly, I could clearly see the path through those trees.
If you are nodding your head right now knowing exactly what I am talking about, then you definitely need to make the effort to attend Danny’s last encore “Audience Business” webinar.
Discover The Missing Link
Danny helped me discover the missing link in my business.
And here’s your best chance to get him to help you as well.
This is your absolutely last chance to get your hands on his FULL blueprint of an audience-driven business.
The very blueprint that took him from this to this:
Danny doesn’t do replays, so BE THERE:
WHAT: Danny Iny’s Audience Business Blueprint Webinar
WHEN: 3pm Eastern on Tuesday, January 29th
Update: the webinar is over, my good news – TGC Magazine subscribers can still watch it below!
HOW MUCH: Free (and no, it’s not a sales pitch for his training either)
What Danny will cover:
- The step-by-step blueprint that he used to grow Firepole Marketing from *nothing* to a multiple-six-figure business (that you can use, too!);
- The most important traffic strategy that *real* experts use (but aren’t teaching);
- Why being authentic and doing what you’re passionate about is the BEST way to make the MOST money (and the *only* safe strategy in 2013);
- The counter-intuitive (but totally legit) way to get better results by doing much *less* work (this is the exact OPPOSITE of what most *gurus* are teaching!);
- The two most important metrics for any online business (hint: *neither* of them is traffic);
- How you can *realistically* replace a full-time income THIS YEAR
And lots more – all you have to do is show up.
If You Want to Take It a Step Further
There’s a reason Traffic Generation Café is so popular.
And no, it’s not my ridiculously good looks or bright ideas.
It’s because most website owners sincerely believe that their businesses aren’t thriving because they simply don’t get enough traffic.
There are many steps you HAVE TO take before you ever start driving traffic.
Yet most people I know skip those steps or don’t even know they exist.
I used to be in that category as well, so I am not just being hard on you.
Now I know better.
And not only that, I am also doing something about it.
I am going through Danny Iny’s Audience Business Masterclass – his most recent flagship training that’s taking marketing industry by storm.
It’s been only a week, and my business is already way ahead.
Turned out I was marketing to the wrong crowd!
I never really stopped to think for a second who my BEST audience was.
And now I do.
And not only that; I also know where to find it.
All after one lesson in the Audience Business Masterclass.
I sincerely hope you consider doing your business the same favor.
There’s a price tag attached to this program, but I bet you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see how affordable it is.
The price will go up at the end of January, so if you think this is right for you, I wouldn’t wait too long.
Check the Audience Business Masterclass for yourself.
Special Bonus for my TGC Magazine Community
This section is reserved for the paid members of TGC Magazine.
Your special bonus today: exclusive access to an unreleased recording of Danny’s ”Audience Business” webinar.
Never heard of TGC Magazine before? Join in!
Once again, thank you and welcome!
I wasn’t joking when I said that this recording was “hush-hush” – Danny wanted to keep it this way, but he agreed to let me use it as a bonus content for you.
Please keep the video to yourselves; I want to make sure I keep my word and keep the lid on it.
Also, a word about his Audience Business Masterclass: it’s totally worth it and highly recommended, even if you’ve been in the business for a while.
It’s never too late to start building your business the right way!
THANK YOU for being a part of my inner circle.
1. For TGC Magazine subscribers: watch Danny’s webinar embedded above.
2. Consider joining me at Danny’s Audience Business Masterclass.
3. Join my TGC Magazine inner circle – see what you get when you do.
Off to learn more about my audience,
1. I am one of the contributors to Danny’s Engagement from Scratch book (that’s how I got to know him).
2. I’ve paid for his consulting services in the past (and happy to have spent every single cent “borrowing his brain“).
3. I love promoting his ebooks/courses/training/consulting because I know the tremendous value his students get out of it.
4. I am an affiliate for his recent Audience Business Masterclass and will get paid should you choose to take the class.
5. Danny was kind enough to provide me with free access to the course, so that I could evaluate the training for myself and make sure I could whole-heartedly recommend it to you.
Two thumbs up to the Audience Business Masterclass - get your access before the price goes up at the end of the month.
Now I am done.