It comes as no surprise that people flock to Traffic Generation Cafe to learn more about traffic.
However, many fail to grasp the cornerstone principle of driving more traffic to your site: if you don’t properly target your traffic, you won’t make a dime as a result.
As you may or may not know, search engine users see different results when doing a search for any particular keyword.
The results they see largely depend on their location as well as which search engine database server they are the closest to, and that includes both organic rankings as well as any ads they may see.
Even if your website/business serves a global population, it still pays to know how visible your online business is in different countries.
For instance, it’s my goal to make Traffic Generation Cafe an all-around information source on the topic of Web Traffic across the globe and my Google Analytics screenshot shows that I am on the right track.
It’s no surprise that most of my visitors come from the U.S.
But what if I wanted to draw more readers from other countries, like the U.K. or Canada or India?
What if the content provided to them was more specific to their country?
What if the sponsored advertisement I place on my blog is geared SPECIFICALLY to that audience?
The possibilities are endless.
Until recently, I had to ask friends to check on my listings locally or use a few weird hacks with questionable results.
I don’t any longer – I now use GeoSurf.com to do all that and more.
What is GeoSurf?
GeoSurf is one of the best all-in-one proxy server networks I’ve worked with. Actually, it IS the best one, with reliable servers in 80 countries and in 20 of the US largest metro areas.
If I just lost you when I said “proxy server” and you immediately decided this post is not for you, hold your horses.
Time to learn what it means and why it’s essential for your business.
The image above shows communication between two computers (shown in grey) connected through a third computer (shown in red) acting as a proxy.
Now let’s take a look at what GeoSurf can do to help us manage such communications with other locations:
As you see from the video, searching any global market is now as easy as installing GeoSurf toolbar.
Who Will Benefit from GEOSurf?
- Any business/website that targets any local market;
- Niche site builders – now you can geo-target specific markets and make more money with more targeted ads and affiliate programs;
- Link builders – building links for your clients across the globe just got a whole lot easier;
- Ad sellers/buyers – make sure you make the most of your advertising budget by narrowing down your target market;
- Affiliate marketers – check on your competition across the globe;
- Product owners – keep track of your affiliate marketers in different markets to check on their performance and make sure they comply with your TOS.
…In other words, just about any business entity with an online presence.
New GeoSurf Plus Feature
There’s one more feature GeoSurf has that made me go “Wow, I could definitely use this info“: GeoSurf Plus, also easily accessible from the toolbar.
With a click of a button, you can unveil everything there’s to know about advertising campaigns on any site:
- Display Campaigns published on sites, including banners and stats.
- Advertisers whose campaigns run on sites and stats.
- Mediators (agencies, networks, exchanges, etc) involved in campaigns.
But don’t listen to me; take GeoSurf Plus for a spin yourself.
What I’ve shown you in this post is but a part of what you can do with GeoSurf.com network.
Come and discover more for yourself right here: GeoSurf.com.
Note: this was a sponsored product review.