MaxBlogPress Subscribers Magnet Review Like No Other
Sticky buns: who can resist the delicious flavors that simply melt in your mouth and give you that child-like satisfaction?
Well, I can since I don’t really like sticky buns.
However, they ARE sticky and quite magnetic and illustrate my point beautifully.
Attracting subscribers like children to sticky buns is a dream of any blogger striving to make a living through their (hopefully) brilliant blogging abilities.
And why not? Blogging creates a safe environment for meeting and greeting, providing value in way of great content, and eventually recommending the products that compliment and enhance the content.
However, building a list is easier said than done; I am sure there is no argument there.
How do you funnel your readers to fill out that form in your sidebar?
How do you entice them to give up their email address without making them want to run for their lives?
The recent surge of pop-up opt-in forms throughout the blogging world gave me an idea to do some research of my own and finally lead me to MaxBlogPress Subscribers Magnet.
I’ve been using MaxBlogPress plugins for a long time now and always loved how practical they were. Each one of them addresses a specific need and fixes it without much sweat on your part.
Here are my 2 faves that I highly recommend using on your blog: MaxBlogPress Favicon and MaxBlogPress Ping Optimizer. I am not going to explain what they do; all big boys and girls can do the reading on their own.
Going back to Subscribers Magnet. Pictures are worth a thousand words (or subscribers, in this case 🙂 ):
And one more:
Can you guess when I installed the plugin? My 3 year-old did not have a problem answering the question: the week of August 2nd.
Here’s a short list of my favorite features of MaxBlogPress Subscribers Magnet.
MaxBlogPress Subscribers Magnet Kudos
1. It increased the amount of my subscribers roughly 3 times.
2. You have 5 different ways to add an opt-in form to your blog:
- after post
- comments (2 options)
So you can use whatever combination works for your blog and readers to maximize the opt-ins and your potential income from your blog.
It’s like “hitting” your readers with reminders to subscribe to your blog in a very gently and unobtrusive manner.
3. MaxBlogPress Subscribers Magnet will use “cookies” to autofill the form for your visitors, so all they have to do is click the button. Powerful psycological factor that tremendously increases your conversion rates.
4. You can choose your own settings as far as how often you want your forms to appear to your readers – take away the “annoyance” factor.
5. MaxBlogPress Subscribers Magnet will work with all major autoresponders, eliminating much hassle on your part.
Are there any cons?
1. I wish there were more templates for the opt-in forms. It’s not that difficult to “design” one – all you do is use the WYSIWYG editor to add your images if you wish or style your text, but it still takes time.
2. Good thing their customer support is great because I had to use it on a couple of occasions. Like with any brand new product, there are some kinks to iron out and I look forward to when everything works seamlessly.
MaxBlogPress Subscribers Magnet Marketing Takeaway
My advice: get it while you can. It’s been instrumental for me to exponentially grow my list of subscribers. It also played a HUGE role in increasing my monthly income from my blog (bigger list = more people to market to = more money to be made).
If you want to do the same, now is a good time to start tripling your subscription rate.
You are right: you don’t have to comment or retweet, but do it anyway; I love hearing from you!