UPDATE: Scribe SEO is no longer offered as a standalone product for new customers.
Do you want to improve your search engine ranking and increase traffic generation?
Do you want to bring more targeted organic website traffic via search engines?
Do search engines even know your blog exists?
THAT’s what the big deal with Scribe SEO is.
Update 11/12: I haven’t been using Scribe SEO for a while now. I still think it’s a great tool; especially for beginning bloggers/marketers.
However, if you’ve dipped your feet into SEO and learned what to do and not to do, you don’t need it.
It will deliver search engine optimization traffic for any and all of your blog posts without you having to sweat about it.
As I said in my previous Scribe SEO Traffic Generation review, I do know a thing or two about SEO traffic and I still find the plugin extremely helpful. EVERY post I write goes through the Scribe optimization and yes, I am a sucker for 100% scores.
I did a little video to show you exactly how Scribe SEO works and how it will improve your search engine ranking and bring more targeted traffic.
Since Scribe SEO plugin recommended that this post should be longer to get better search engine ranking 🙂 and bring more traffic to my site and because I personally use this plugin for my own business and love it, here is a list of Scribe SEO pros:
1. Instead of starting with keywords that you want to rank for, Scribe takes a post that you’ve written for real people, analyzes it, and lets you know what your keywords are and how you can tweak your post to make it more search engine friendly.
2. It will tell you very specific things you could change, beside keywords, like whether your title and description are too long, and where you need to move your keyword closer to the beginning.
3. Scribe will suggest how many hyperlinks you will need to have and where you need to place them.
4. It will allow you to search engine optimize your older posts.
5. Scribe syncs beautifully with themes like Thesis, Headway, Hybrid, as well as All-in-One SEO plugin.