I’ll take it back.
There’s nothing simple about getting more search engine traffic.
But it can be done – even if you have no idea how to spell SEO at the moment.
I am not an SEO guru or an expert; I am an SEO user.
I use it to drive tons of targeted search engine traffic back to Traffic Generation Café every day.
Below you’ll find some of my best content on how to start your own SEO traffic generation.
SEO Traffic Basics
- SEO Traffic 2014: Your One-Stop Reference Guide for Non-SEOs
- What Is SEO? (Laugh. Cry. Rank.)
- How Google Works: Why Does Crappy Website Rank Higher Than Mine?
- Google Author Rank: Are You Too Late?
- Where Does Website Traffic Come From: Search Engine and Referral Traffic
- Free SEO Report: Much Ado About Nothing
- On Page SEO Plugin Domination: The Battle of the Best
The following two posts might seem like they might be over your head, but trust me – they are not and you need to follow through on the takeaways if you are working towards getting more search engine traffic.
- Google In-Depth Articles: How to Rank for Them In Google Search Results
- Schema Markup: How to Make Your Content More Clickable and Shareable
More Advanced Search Engine Traffic Strategies
- Your Ultimate Anchor Text Tutorial – from Basic to Advanced
- Duplicate Content Phantom: Don’t Be Duped, Be Informed
- Blog Structure: Higher Google Rankings with What You Have
- Bounce Rate: 16 Ways to Make Your Blog More Sticky
Search Engine Traffic: What’s Next?
If you’d like to know exactly how I drive search engine traffic to this blog, get my free SEO report that will walk you from A to Z of making the most of SEO traffic:
"Ana has a unique insight into running an internet business."
- Yaro Starak, Entrepreneurs-Journey.com
See you on the “in”side,