It’s true. I’ve had enough.
Too many loyal readers. Too many comments. Too many praises. Too much success.
My ego is so inflated that it can’t take any more – it needs a break!
Yes, I am shutting down Traffic Generation Cafe… for a well-deserved Christmas break. LOL
Did you really think I was throwing a white flag? He-he.
Why Am I Doing It?
1. ‘Tis the season!
…to spend time with my family, friends, and to celebrate the birth of my Savior, Jesus Christ – can’t be a better reason than that.
2. Time to get to my to-do list!
Right now, the day-to-day tasks of running Traffic Generation Cafe are taking up all of my time, leaving little room for projects I’d like to work on.
Here are just some of my goals that I’d like to achieve during my break:
- Revise my free SEO report: with the recent departure of Yahoo!Site Explorer and other tools rapidly changing their formats and usefulness, my report is due for a major overhaul. If you are on my list (and you should be!), you’ll get the fresh copy as soon as I am done with it.
- Write a premium report on link building: since link building is at the core of your successful Google rankings, I see a great need for a simple guide that will explain how to do link building from A to Z.
- Give TGC a design lift: Ian Belanger from IMGraphicDesigns is helping me to update my blog design – nothing major, just freshen it up.
- Research new internet marketing tools: I am on the hunt for new and improved tools to help me run TGC more efficiently in 2012. If you have suggestions, I’d love to hear them!
And those are just the biggies…
But don’t you worry, even though I am not planning on publishing any posts till next year (wow, sounds like a long time, doesn’t it?), I’ll still be around to talk to you via comments, email, etc.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
And to all of you near and far, I wish you joyous and peaceful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Let’s make 2012 OUR year!
How are you planning on growing your business in 2012?