Today I decided to give up blogging about what I THINK you'd like to know and actually find out WHAT YOU would like to know.
Yes, it's a Q&A day at Traffic Generation Cafe.
You can ask me any question about blogging, traffic generation, SEO, social media – anything and everything that's on your heart and I'll take my best shot at answering you.
One request though: let's stay away from generalities.
For instance, “How do I generate more traffic to my website?” is a loaded question with no simple answer. However, asking “Can I generate traffic using social bookmarking sites?” is a great way to go.
Also, if I find it that your question is interesting and deserves an answer in a separate blog post, I will let you know when that post is published.
So… What are good questions to ask?
- Should I try paid traffic generation methods?
- Is article marketing still a good way to generate traffic?
- Is it OK to change my posts after they've been published?
- What is the best link building method?
- How do I find great blogs to comment on?
- What SEO plugins do you use on your blog?
- How do I know if my posts are getting indexed?
I am sure you already have something on your mind for me to answer, so the floor is all yours.