We are busy folks, you and I.
We’ve got posts to write, comments and emails to respond to, bloggers to network with, a plethora of social media sites to hang out on…
So when a potential traffic generation strategy (a.k.a. yet another time sucker) knocks on our door, first and foremost we want to know what’s in it for us.
A very fair question, right?
Triberr Traffic Generation
When I think of any [new] way to build my business, it always comes down to “how much targeted, engaged traffic can it bring to Traffic Generation Café?“
That’s my more or less measurable way to evaluate its effectiveness.
In my mind, everything we do online has one ultimate goal: get more eyes (i.e. more web traffic) to see what we have to offer.
He says “traffic is a false god“.
As you can imagine, this difference of opinions turned into a very interesting discussion.
Learn More About Triberr
Bottom line: Triberr can be very powerful.
It’s up to YOU to maximize its incredible potential in your business.
Here are resources to help you to learn more:
- Triberr: Your Step by Step Guide to Being Heard
- Triberr’s place in the Universe
- Caimin Jones’ Traffic Generation With Triberr – How to use the New Blogging Social Network to Skyrocket Your Blog Visitors on Kindle
- For more Triberr tutorials, visit Triberr knowledge base.
- Also check out Triberr community forums (Bonfires) for the latest buzz and to start searching for a new tribe or new tribe members.
Start Using Triberr Here
My Other People’s Influence (OPI) tribe needs you!
If you love what you read at Traffic Generation Café and want to share quality content with your Twitter followers (I dare you to say no to that!), then you should join my tribe.
Your turn to join us (just click on the image – the tribe page will open in a new window):
See you there!